Paving and Pavers
Paving and Pavers is a locally owned paving business operating in Canberra.
Paving Canberra for the last decade. Our clients range from home owners, commercial companies and local business with a property interests in Canberra. Our services include the supply and installation of pavers, paving maintenance and repair works. For quality control and transparency we will take photo’s through out the installation and upload them onto the web for the public to view. Paving and Pavers are able to undertake work in any of these areas below.
- Permeable Pavers
- Segmental Paving
- Rigid Paving, Cobblestone paving
- Natural stone pavers
- Clay or Concrete Pavers
- Domestic and commercial paving
- Free Quote – If you can provide us via email, measurements of your area, an idea of materials and photos if applicable we can provide you a ballpark figure via email. If this figure is within your budget we will come out and give you a firm quote within a few days and commence within 4 weeks.
- Quote/Consultation – If you need a site visit initially to discuss ideas and need more of a consultation as you don’t really know what you want, this comes at a $128 charge that is deducted from your final invoice for works completed.
- Excavation 150mm to 250mm deep.
- Base layer concrete or compacted road base.
- Beddings sand or mortar.
- Gap sand (silicon based sand) swept into joints or grouted.
- Domestic, Commercial or Industrial pavers
- Permeable Pavers, Concrete Pavers, Clay Pavers
- Recycled Pavers, Stone Pavers, Cobblestones
- Segmental Paving – Road base and bedding sand layers.
- Rigid Paving – Concrete base and/or mortar layer.
- Permeable paving – Using both permeable pavers and base preparation.
Paving Repair Canberra
- Loose, Uneven or cracked paving requires re-bedding
- It is important to rectify the cause of the problem for the repair work
- Incorrect compaction during base preparation
- Load greater than the pavement was designed to carry
- No or poor drainage allowing water to ingress bedding layers